Axis Bank Credit Cards are becoming an increasingly popular choice as they offer a host of benefits that are customized to cater to your variegated lifestyle requirements such as travel, shopping, rewards, cashback, etc. Axis credit cards offer higher credit limits, reward points, lucrative cashback offers, and big discounts on shopping, dining and e-commerce, etc. Check Axis Bank Credit Card Eligibility.
Axis Bank Credit Card Application Eligibility Criteria
- Cardholder must be between the age of 18 and 70 years
- The additional cardholder (if any) should be over 15 years
- The individual should either be a Resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian
- The applicant should have a decent credit score
Axis Bank Credit Card Features
Axis credit cards offer the following benefits and features on signing up for their credit card:-
Axis Bank credit cards come with embedded EMV chips to protect your finances.
- Welcome Rewards
Axis Bank offers extravagant joining benefits depending on the card you’ve applied for. For example, Indian Oil credit Card users get 100% off up to 250 on their first transaction, student credit cards offer multiple student discounts, etc.
- Movie ticket discounts
Axis credit card offers a card wide discount on movie tickets. One can redeem 25% cashback up to Rs.100 on booking movie tickets through PayTM.
- VIP Lounge Access
Axis bank credit cards offer VIP lounge access at airports across the country
- Loyalty rewards
- Axis Bank offers an EDGE loyalty program which gives you over 500 rewards that can be used to obtain various discounts and freebies.
- Dining discounts
Axis bank credit cards are a culinary delight to own, as they offer up to 20% discount on over 4000+ restaurants across the country.
There are multiple Axis credit cards options available to choose from:-
- MYZONE Credit Card: The MyZone Axis Bank Credit card is literally the master of all trades. This lifestyle credit card offers heavy discounts on movie tickets, online shopping and even provides a fuel surcharge waiver!
- Neo Credit Card: The Neo Credit Card is your card of choice for a shopping frenzy. The Neo card offers several vouchers from Amazon, BookMyShow, and Myntra. You also get up to 20% discount on your favourite partner restaurants and 10% off on movies, mobile recharges, and more.
- IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card: The IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card is customised to save you from your fuel woes. The card provides accelerated reward points and surcharge waivers when used at fuel outlets. You also get 20 edge reward points for every Rs.100 spent on fuel and a 4 percent value back on expenses made for fuel at IOCL pumps.
Axis Bank Credit Card Statement and Axis Bank Credit Card Payment
Thanks to the virtue of technology, doing your Axis Bank credit card payment has never been easier. To make the payment, you’d first have to refer to your Axis Bank Credit Card Statement, which you will receive through E-mail and/or Post.
After verifying your dues, the following options are available to make the payment:
You can do your Axis Bank credit card payment offline through a cash deposit at your nearest branch, draw a cheque/demand draft, or even pay through the ATM facility.
You can do your Axis Bank credit card payment online through internet banking, multiple mobile wallets, Billdesk or through an auto-debit facility. The auto debit facility is the preferred choice of payment for many as it reduces the chances of defaulting on your card payment.
Just like making your payment, you can also sign up for the Axis Bank credit card online that is available on Finserv MARKETS. You can compare the benefits of each card offered by Axis Bank to pick one which is suitable for you.